one a day


This week marks the seventh anniversary of Karen in Color! And I am celebrating by rolling out a new version of my fine site. As you can clearly tell, keeping up with multi-photo posts on an almost daily basis gets overwhelming. In fact, I got pretty burned out and retreated into a dark world of non-blogging. So I decided to change things up here. Until the foreseeable future, I've decided to turn this into a photo-a-day site. That way you'll get a little mix of Karen life and various tidbits from the internet too, all in one little dose per day. You can expect a video in there from time to time too. Anyway... enjoy!

2 comments:

demoreeann March 10, 2016 at 12:58 PM  

Yay! I'm glad you're back and that you've made it easier on yourself. Editing photos is no easy(or quick) task. xoxo

just mom March 10, 2016 at 4:03 PM  

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive