one whole year



I can't believe I am typing this, but BIANCA IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY! I am a ball of conflicting emotions... It's so fun to be her mommy and see her grow up and learn new things, but when I see photos from the past year I just think awwwww she's so littttllle and I'll never have that againnnn. The happy part wins out for now though- Yay for a new milestone in our lives! We actually managed to keep another kid alive and kicking for a whole year!




Speaking of a year, it basically took me a million of those to put this video together! (Not really... I did it this week, but still...) It was a huge, time-consuming labor of love, but I wanted to have something that captured B in her many sweet moments from the past year. I squished it down into a convenient mere seven minutes. Come for the cuteness, stay because she's so lovable! (Also, forgive some of the image quality/sizing. It's too boring to explain, but it was unavoidable)

1 comments:

McLaine&Andrew March 5, 2015 at 7:39 PM  

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive