a day at the farm


Hello again! I have returned from my week long absence. I could do my usual spiel of how life is overwhelming, I'm busy, blah blah blah... but that's basically the gist, so let's move on. I'm trying to get back into my photo editing so I'm a wee bit behind. It will become more obvious as the weather gets colder outside, yet my photos show us in our sunny warm clothing. Anyway, here we are at Domino's Farms. It was a weird day that alternated between sunny and cloudy and warm and rainy, but we had fun through all of it. Enjoy this deluge of photos to make up for my lack of recent posts.

















(Violet was super into posing for a picture, as you can tell)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive