three months!



Oh my goodness, my sweet lil baby is three months old today. I know it goes by fast, but it also sure feels like a long time ago that we went into the hospital to meet her on that crazy day. Since then, I feel like I've come so far in getting my wits about me (to put it lightly), but still the whole two kids thing continues to be exhausting. It's incredible though how all of a sudden there is this new person in your family that you can't imagine life without. And as you'll see in the video, me and Mike's love for Bianca is only rivaled by Violet's... She has a serious addiction to baby cuddles. Can't blame her though- Happy three months, little cutie!


PS: I think I used this song for a video before, but I am too lazy to check. Believe me, it's a miracle I was able to throw this thing together in the almost nonexistent time I have!

1 comments:

just mom June 6, 2014 at 9:13 AM  

♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive