vidz

A bunch of short little videos of my cuties...


Violet requested that I sing so she could dance. She's got some great new moves.


Bianca got in on the dance action.


As soon as Bianca's swing started up, Violet got into ballerina mode.


I'm gonna sign up this kid for dance class soon.


And here's a non-dance video... Just my two girls, being sweet.

Side note: Haha, I like how in basically every photo and video in our living room, there are piles of laundry (often not folded)... Two kids means the motivation for keeping up with chores is minimal.

1 comments:

demoreeann May 15, 2014 at 3:33 PM  

gah, just wrote a comment and accidentally deleted it. the gist was, CHIN! and "bless you baby". :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive