one month


My sweet baby is one month old today! Her birth day came so suddenly, but it feels so long ago when I think of all we have been through since then. I am so thankful to have help from family and friends, because it's been a tough road of physical recovery. Despite all that stuff, I have been trying to soak up all the sweet tiny baby moments as best as I can.

The video above is one of those precious memories that I'm glad I'll be able to remember better since we have a record of it- Violet meets Bianca for the first time!

(FYI, lest anyone be slightly uncomfortable with the whole nursing thing, don't worry- Bianca is squeakily sucking on my finger.)

2 comments:

McLaine&Andrew April 6, 2014 at 4:02 PM  

That was the best!!

demoreeann April 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM  

aww!! "she come with us?" ADORABLE.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive