snuggles


Bianca is three and a half weeks old, and I'm up to posting pics of her at three and a half days old. I can already see the difference in how she looks. But for now enjoy when she was still a little just-born blob.










I'm fitting in editing photos when I can, but it is far from easy. Things have been crazy around here... I can't believe that it is normal for a person to be recovering from major surgery and have to take care of a newborn and a three year old alone all day. I definitely appreciate all the help and support I've had. Even with it though, things have been completely overwhelming. Maybe a day will come when I will only think it is just plain overwhelming...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive