big sister


This little girl is such an angel. She is just so sweet and kind and affectionate. I thought she would enjoy being a sister, but she absolutely LOVES it. I can't even count how many hugs and kisses and sweet words Bianca receives each day. And also she's been so patient during all the times she has to wait. It's hard to tell her we're going to read a book or play a game and then realize the baby needs a diaper change or needs to eat immediately. But Violet has handled it all so well. She just such a little treasure. And speaking of treasures, my other sweet girl is three weeks old today. Time is moving by so quickly, especially since I thought Bianca would be born over a week later than she was. Anyway, onto more cuteness...










She's a good friend to kitties as well.




2 comments:

demoreeann March 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM  

being a big sister is pretty great. it's pretty obvious she's going to be a fantastic one! also, bianca yawning! adorable.

Heather March 26, 2014 at 3:44 PM  

Great pictures! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive