wanttt

So as you all know, there are certain things one must avoid in order to have a healthy pregnancy. At this point, there are some things I am seriously craving. No, not the typical stuff people long for, like alcohol or sushi or whatever. THIS is my list of wants:



1. COOKIE DOUGH

Okay, I know you are not supposed to really eat this anyway because of the raw eggs blah blah, but I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT. I know it's pretty dumb because you end up with cookies in the end anyway, but when I finish loading a batch onto a pan and I got all that delicious dough just stuck to the spoon, it just feels like a crime to wash it off in a way that does not involve in my mouth.




2. TATTOOS

Just because I can't have one, I really really want one. I mean, I gotta get one anyway, so Violet's little sister doesn't feel jealous that I have a Violet tattoo and not one that in some way represents her. Luckily, we are naming her Bacon, so this design should work perfectly.




3. HOT DOGS

Like, as in the food. COOKOUTS THIS SUMMER WERE TORTURE. Well, except when we made yummy chicken kabobs... and steak... and grilled corn on the cob... whatever I STILL WANT EM.




4. DYEING MY HAIR

You guys, my hair is just so jank looking right now. I can't wait to deal with this hot mess.




5. GOING IN A HOT TUB

I mean, not THIS particular hot tub... Anyway, I think the insane weather has a hand in this (side note: did you know that the other day it was literally WARMER IN THE SOUTH POLE than in Ann Arbor??) Still, even when it's not all polar vortex all up in here, I still love a nice tubbin time.




6. SLEEPING ON MY BACK

I remember last time post-labor I was like VIOLETTT <3 <3 <3 and secondly I was like AND LYING ON MY BACK THIS IS LUXURIOUSSS. You aren't supposed to sleep on your back starting from the 4 months-ish point in pregnancy due to the pressure it puts on a specific vein or artery or something that supplies blood to the baby. Also, due to physical changes, it is just really uncomfortable. It also is my go-to sleep position, and I can't wait to stop flipping back and forth from side to side, like a piece of bacon featured on a classy tattoo.


So let the countdown begin... Only 8 or so weeks left (God willing) before I can start eating salmonella and nitrates and put chemicals on my head and submerge myself in bacteria-filled water and ask someone to stab me repeatedly with a needle for a good hour! Oh the joy!

1 comments:

Anne January 14, 2014 at 9:24 PM  

your bacon jokes made me lol, so did the last couple sentences :) hope the last 8 weeks are good ones!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive