instafun

life lately via my (& mike's) instagram feed...


[she's in a "take my picture, mommy!" phase]


["daddy got a wide smile"]


[leggings as pants happened]


[wonderful christmas gift]


[a lil lip gloss i gifted to myself]


[my favs, snugglin]


[my sometimes tolerable cat]


[ho ho ho]


[awesome thrift store fine- it's just like scrabble but with sentences]


[super deluxe boggle + whole foods for dinner = good date night]


[v traded up her family car in the game of life]


[in case you need proof that i love milk]


[found some of my very important documents from 1992]


[pro hide-and-seek player]


["i eat the chicken but i not eat that or that or that or that". sigh.]


[repost, instagram style. can't get enough of this one]


["it's mommy and mommy's baby."]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive