THREE
















This sweet, beautiful little girl turns three years old today! Before she came along, I couldn't imagine what life would be like with a new person in our family, but now I definitely can't imagine our family without her. Watching her grow and learn has been such a joy. She is just so kind and delightful... I feel like I won the kid lottery with this one. :)


And here's the video I posted last year from her first two years of life. I'd have loved to do that again this year, but my goodness I just don't have the time.


And here's where it all began...

Happy birthday, my sweet little love!

1 comments:

just mom December 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM  

That last video made me cry all over again. (sniff)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive