practice makes adorable


Violet was in her very first stage performance, and I was so so excited to see her up there! She's been practicing at home and at church (in addition to the Christmas Concert I posted about yesterday, this year we added a separate kids Christmas program), and I was very eager (and kind of nervous) to see how she would do with all the other kids and an audience watching. Here are some pics from the dress rehearsal. The three and four year olds were stars and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", complete with cute hand motions.


"Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are.."


"Up above the world so high..."


"Like a diamond in the sky..."


"Twinkle, twinkle, little star..."


"How I wonder what you are..."


Oh my gosh, she was just so cute and focused. She really held down the fort among some of the other more distracted kids... :)


One last pic of this sweet little girl before she ran down to us and asked, "DID YOU SEE ME? YOU SEE ME UP ON THE STAGE?? I SINGIN!!"

(Very similar) pictures from the actual show coming up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive