sew sew


It's been quite some time since I sewed Violet a new dress, so I thought making one for her to wear for her birthday would be perfect- after all, she's worn homemade dresses on her 1st & 2nd birthdays, so I pretty much HAD to do it. As in the past, my mom graciously helped me interpret the very confusing pattern along the way. And then I got to work!









All done!


Here it is with the homemade dress she wore on her first bday! It's the same pattern, just a lil bigger for my soon-to-be three-year-old!

3 comments:

Anne December 3, 2013 at 9:01 PM  

good job! wow, I am impressed with all you do Karen, wonder-woman!!

my name is karen. December 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

thanks so much, anne!

Rachel Dull December 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM  

so cute! great job! i love that eyelet fabric.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive