autumnal


Haven't the colors been fantastic this year? Even though things are dying, they sure go out with a bang.



I've had to put a lot of work into "un-gardening"- tearing out dead plants and clearing out window boxes and pots. I brought these dried lavender stems indoors because they had a nice scent.


I also decided to harvest seeds this year. The marigolds I planted from seed grew so large and were so hardy, so I thought they'd produce some great plants again next year.






Ha, I have enough seeds here for a field of marigolds, pretty much. I was a wee bit overzealous.


Now onto some sweet pics of me and my girlie. I thought we fit into the fall color theme nicely.



Loves books just like mommy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive