fallin


This week has contained some very lovely autumny weather. I am finally ready for an apple orchard trip. I wanted to go last Saturday, but then it turned out to be 80 degrees and humid, and who can do a quintessential autumn activity in those bizarre conditions?? Anyway, Violet has already enjoyed some fall-ness recently...




The panda hat resurfaces!






By the way, my computer is having some serious issues that I will not bore you with. Sadly (from a financial standpoint), it's time for a new one. Even more sadly, it will not arrive for another two-ish weeks, so there may be some infrequent blogging if things completely fall apart over here. I'm hoping it will hold out though. We've got a lot going on over here that must be cataloged and consumed by your eyeballs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive