#2


Well, we've had quite the couple days of milestones. As I just posted, yesterday was our anniversary. What I also didn't mention was that it marked the halfway point in my pregnancy. Today we got to do the 20 week ultrasound, and we found out we're having a girl! We're so excited. We're going to tell Violet when she comes home (she's at Grandma and Grandpa's while Mike and I have an anniversary staycation). She may not understand it quite yet, but I know she's going to just love having a little sister :)


And we are going to love having a little tiny sweet baby girl again!






:)

1 comments:

Anne October 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM  

yay! sisters are great :) I'm so happy for you both, and happy anniversary!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive