my better half








I dunno what I'd do without Mike. I tell ya, during 90% of my free time these days, I'm just sitting around or lying around or just plain sleeping. I am just SO TIRED. This pregnancy is exhausting. And, let's face it, that "free time" I just mentioned isn't that plentiful. (And it didn't help that I lost a night of sleep a few days ago, due to an unfortunate overnight trip to the ER- thankfully, I'm fine.) Mike's already such a great dad and husband, but he's been helping out so much extra these days. On top of my fatigue, the two of us are getting pretty worn out by Violet's recent descent into a very stereotypical fussy toddlery stage. So yeah basically, we've got a lot going on. And it's hard to get the motivation to work on the blog because just LOOKING at my laptop reminds me of work which is very stressful these days. So I have been hiding it in a corner, and hoping I can use my mind to edit pictures and magically post them. Until I get that to work, I'm trying to hang in there and keep up my regular posts.

Sorry for yet another of one of these little complainy paragraphs... I realize they are probably getting a bit repetitive, but this is life these days!

1 comments:

Alison Lewis September 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM  

Is it bad that I like complainy posts? It makes me feel like I'm not the only one who doesn't think life is all sunshine and rainbows.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive