dress up days


As previously mentioned, Mike and I went to back to back weddings in the Grand Rapids area a couple weeks ago. Fun fact: I sang at both ceremonies... and it was the same song!


Practicing pre-wedding.



(I like this picture because it looks like Andrew is officiating the wedding, when really he is playing the coveted role of "microphone holder")



Yay Mackenzie & Liz!




Annnd here we go again!


Yay Tim & Jess!




We sat at the best table. So many friends!








It was fun to celebrate our friends & then go to two excellently thrown parties! The only downside was feeling self conscious about my little baby bump, which I was still trying to keep secret. Ah well, I think I passed it off as chubbiness pretty well :)

2 comments:

demoreeann August 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM  

aww friends!! it would have been so good to go to tim's wedding- i'm still a little bummed that we couldn't make it. you looked pretty with your curly hair! :)

Alison Lewis August 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM  

I am impressed you kept your pregnancy a secret! I feel like death during the first trimester - I don't do nauseous well. PS - You looked adorable! Baby bump was well-disguised, and you did NOT look chubby.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive