corny




I am sorry for the brief absence. Please enjoy a couple quick photos as I continue to be overwhelmed with work and life... It's that time of year when my job gets realllly insane, and there are actually multiple additional factors this year that are making it much more difficult. Each one on its own would be rough, sooo, needless to say, all together it is just rough x 10. Blogging may or may not happen regularly in the coming days... or weeks... We shall see. I love keeping up with it, so I'll do my best!

2 comments:

Alison Lewis August 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM  

Sorry it is a rough time for you!! I wanted to tell you that I am thankful x10 that you are a worship leader (and all the other things I don't even know you do) at New Life. You are so gifted, Karen!!! x100!! Please don't ever quit your job.

demoreeann August 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM  

it stinks that things are all compounding and making life rough right now. i'm sorry! but, we'll be here when you can get back to blogging. :) xoxo

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive