violet here & there


Hanging around Kerrytown with Violet and Daddy. We went to the evening market and it was kind of hilarious how few vendors were there a half hour before close. (Like... 3. Seriously.)



Well, Violet loved it so much that I signed her up for painting class again. For some reason, Miss Debbie has been all about the glitter lately. Feel free to call me a fun-ruiner, but sometimes when we get the option to use glitter, I'll just "forget" to mention that to Violet...


I mean, she still gets enough messy play time in.



50% of the time when she runs on cement she falls and bleeds a lot. Okay, that may not be the exact number, but it sure feels like it.




Hard to say who would win this fight.


The sweetest, most angelic sleeper.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive