the adventures of violet & kitty

Violet and I helped out our friends Rachel and Matt by stopping by to feed their cat Lady Catherine when they were out of town. Violet loved meeting and playing with another cat! She was very persistent in trying to establish a friendship. (Sorry about the terrible quality of the vidz/pix- I only had my phone with me)


Pursuit.


Ensnarement.


Victory!


Eventually Lady Catherine gave in and let Violet pet her.



V wanted to give hugs and kisses too.


Well, the cat only held out for so long.


So after she ran away, Violet found another kitty to pet.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM  

She is so gentle!! What a good cat-petter. Well, I guess growing up with Zooey prepares you for taming even the wildest beast. -JH

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive