family ties

Note: Since the death of Google reader (moment of silence...) it has come to my attention that some other RSS readers do not display videos. So from now on, I will note where there is a video, so you can visit my actual site to enjoy the cuteness of my child in moving picture form.


Violet sure is loved by all of her family members. Here are the remaining pics from her super fun vacation with Grandma, Grandpa, and Jake.






[video above]










No big deal, just hangin with a chicken. [video above]


And then there is my side of the family who adores her just as much!









Seriously, what did we talk about before this little scene stealer came along??

1 comments:

Mike H. July 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM  

They work in feedly

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive