check in


Thought I'd share some more pics from around the garden. I had totally forgotten about these lovely lilies until they started poking though the ground.


I'm liking the mix of what I've got in the window boxes this year. Supposedly the hanging vines are perennials, so they'll keep coming back. I love when nature does the work for me.





And this is what's going on out back. The vegetable garden is pretty much just a huge mound of leaves and such, with my poor pepper and cucumber plants hanging on to life in the back trying not to get smothered.


Sugar snap peas abound!


And zucchini is on its way!

1 comments:

Anne July 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM  

beautiful flowers Karen! great job!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive