pete & ben & jerry


Friday night fam fun!


I mean, hey, it's never too early to teach Violet to zone out on videos games.


jk-ing, of course.


Mike and I reclaimed our title after a two year hiatus.


It's just as fun for a toddler when you don't even pay to play the game!


Mom & Violet's first time on a Jet-ski. I'm sure it's pretty much the same in the water.


Annnd I think this was a motorcycle, aka one of the vehicles V won't go on for a good long time... if ever. (And this is coming from someone with a motorcycle license)


Off to our next destination!


Ben & Jerryyyyy's.


Conehead.


Ain't no party like a family party 'cause a family party don't stop... until it hits 9pm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive