peony party


It's that time of year when the lovely peony gardens in the arb are in bloom, and everyone and their children and their big cameras come out to play. We had a busy week and the weather was on and off rainy during the peak blooming week, so the only evening we could go was the day Violet had her head injury and stitches. So yeah, maybe we were a little too ambitious. It wasn't quite the happy frolicking time we had last year (as seen here). But we had a bit of fun and then left pretty soon to get our little tough girl to bed.


















1 comments:

Anne June 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM  

Peonies are my absolute favorite. So beautiful and fragrant. Every year I beg my mom to plant more but she never does. Can't wait to have my own home/yard!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive