my loves


Well, after two and a half years, we finally made an effort to do a nice family photo of the three of us. Mike set the camera to go off like every two seconds and we just stood there, changing poses every so often, all the while trying to keep Violet smiling and looking at the camera. We had to move locations because there was a dog in someone's yard and nothing on earth would keep Violet from pointing and yelling "DOGGGG!" Anyway, I was able to find three or four good shots... from a group of around 400...

3 comments:

demoreeann May 23, 2013 at 9:09 AM  

what a great photo!

mclaine May 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM  

I love your shirt!

my name is karen. May 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM  

thank you both! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive