day trip


Mike took Violet out to Grandville for a little day trip a couple Saturdays ago. I missed my little fam, but it was nice to have the day to myself. I ended up mostly doing hourssss of gardening. (And not to be a Debbie Downer, but sadly that ONE NIGHT frost wrecked a significant amount of work. Ugh) Anyway, everyone in Grandville had a grand time!




Tiny Tony Hawk.




Hey, you gotta start somewhere.






Violet always requests to go "REALLY HIGH! REALLY HIGH!"


it was a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa, and Mike got to spend a lot of nredy game time with Jake, so it was a win-win! I got a few more pics for tomorrow- Violet attempts baseball...

1 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM  

The piece of red play-doh that Violet has in her hand is a violin that V spotted in one of the molds. I made her a play-doh bow, and, of course, she played her violin and sang Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABC Song.

V's Grandpa

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive