interview


I remember dreaming about the day that we'd actually be able to have a conversation with Violet. It definitely doesn't all of a sudden happen, but I feel like over the past few months things have changed a lot in our ability to communicate. And I love our conversations! A couple days ago we conducted a little interview with her. I am mostly shocked she had the attention span to actually sit and answer all these questions. But I'm glad she did! It's fun to hear her thoughts and opinions.

What's your favorite color? BLUE

Favorite food? CHICKEN

Favorite letter? B

Favorite number? 2

Favorite musical instrument? DRUMS

Favorite Sesame Street character? BIG BIRD

Favorite game? CHECKERS [I have no idea where this came from]

Favorite song? JESUS LOVES ME

Favorite book? ANIMAL BOOKS

Favorite toy? ELMO TOY

Favorite drink? WATER

Favorite place to go? MOMMY'S CAR

Favorite person to talk to on the phone? DADDY

Favorite kind of bird? A BIRD IN MY HAND [worth two in the bush, after all]

What do you want to be when you grow up? A FISHIE [sounds fun]


I'm sure this will be a tradition we continue!

2 comments:

demoreeann April 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM  

Adorable! I can't wait for the next video version. :)

Rachel Dull April 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

This is great! I hope the tradition does continue!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive