celebration


We got to spend time with family on Easter Sunday. I made a delicious pot roast meal (Mike even baked a loaf of his yummy bread), Violet was as cute as a bunny, and the rainy and chilly morning turned to a lovely sunny afternoon.



















Btw, any good thoughts or prayers sent my way would be appreciated. I'm just in a really bad spot right now. Thankfully, spending time with sweet Violet & my wonderful husband help me realize that I am blessed with amazing things. But at the moment it's hard not to focus on all of the bad :/

2 comments:

Anne April 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM  

praying for you.

Psalm 37:3-6 “Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.”

Isaiah 26:3-4 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.”

just mom April 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM  

Thank you again for the VERY DELICIOUS Easter dinner! We had a wonderful time and always treasure the time spent with family. ♥

I pray for you and the family daily. These verses came to mind when I read your post:

"God is our refuge and strength, an EVER-PRESENT help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is ALWAYS thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you." 1 Peter 5:7 (TLB)

Love you!
mom

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive