can't waitttt


YOU GUYS. The first trailer for Catching Fire (The Hunger Games sequel) is here and I can't wait to see this movie, y'all. Just, you know, SEVEN MORE months to go. Some more coming attractions on my wish list to see:


After getting pushed back from last Christmas, The Great Gatsby is fiiinally coming out next month. Baz Luhrman's films (Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge) are always so visually stunning and extravagant. And who doesn't love Leo? TELL ME WHO.


The Bling Ring sounds like a cheesy teen movie starring Selena Gomez, but it definitely has a different vibe than that. (Let's face it though... that's the type of movie I'd watch on Netflix) Anyway, it's directed by the lovely Sofia Coppola (The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, Somewhere) who I've lauded more than a few times on this blog.


Serena is coming out this fall and reunites Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper, who were amazing together in Silver Linings Playbook (duh). I've read the book, and it's really dark in an awesomely dark way.


The teenage girl spirit in me is like eeeeeeee about The Mortal Instruments movie! It's one of those young adult book series that you wanna stay up all night to read. Hoping the movie is great too!


And this summer is the end of Breaking Bad... I can appreciate a show creator wanting to end a series on a high note, but I WISH THIS WAS ON MANY MORE SEASONS. The last finale ended with a serious WHAAAA moment and I am kind of dying to see what's coming.


Babysitter alertz! Mike and I have some movie date nights coming!

1 comments:

just mom April 17, 2013 at 8:39 AM  

"Babysitter alertz"...Just let us know when! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive