video veekend

Here are some cute lil V moments for your viewing and listening pleasure...


"A FWIP"


Silly dinnertime moments. Violet has been picking up on the fact that Mike and I call each other by name. She just wants to join in on the fun too!


Violet wrote her first song! She plagiarized the melody jusssst a bit, but she wrote all the lyrics herself!


Cutie pie singin and dancin at the library song and story time.


We've been singing "It's You I Like" (from Mr. Rogers) to Violet most nights before bed ever since she was a newborn baby. As of a week or so ago, she's started singing along. It's very sweet. At the end sometimes she'll look at me and say "It's you I like" and then my heart basically melts into a puddle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive