that's all the time we have


Bumpy cake break!




And then it was back to business.







Soon, the games drew to a close. Time for awards!


People were excited to receive even the lowly awards! It must be due to my excellent designs.




And here's the grand prize! Also, I think all of my parties should end like this. I have the best friends.


It was plenty enough of a gift to have such a fun night with friends, but amazingly I got some presents too! Brad and Ciara watch my reaction as I take in the card they made.


It was less of a birthday card and more of an experience.


One last thing- In addition to 10th place (teehee), Mike also got a special award. He was SUCH a huge help. People saw how much work went into making this night awesome, and Mike was wonderful and supportive and hardworking!

Thanks again everyone for an excellent and superfun birthday!

1 comments:

just mom March 30, 2013 at 9:25 AM  

Haha! I want to be one of your friends! You have so much fun! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive