game show gala


Here are the promised pix from my birthday game show gala! We had quite the assortment of funz...





Like I said, I came up with all the Wheel of Fortune games. (The categories at the top are just leftover from one of the Jeopardy games)
[answer for this puzzle at bottom of post]




And I wrote every Jeopardy clue for four different complete boards- 140 different questions/answers! Check out how awesomely Mike and I designed it to look authentic. Anyway, you know how Jeopardy often has a "Before and After" category where two answers are layered together by a common word? Example: "Skeptical disciple and kids train character" would be "Doubting Thomas the Tank Engine". Yes, I made that up by the way. Anyway, I did some "Before and Middle and After" categories.
[answer at bottom of post]


[answer at bottom of post]


[answer at bottom of post]



Play along with us for a minute. The first category is about Photoshop and the second is about Zooey... I couldn't resist including a lot of personalized categories.






Even more pix coming soon!

#1: Bumpy cake & Moose Tracks ice cream
#2: Teenage Dream On the Road
#3: There Will Be Blood Brothers Grimm
#4: Holy, Holy, Holy Roman Empire State of Mine [that was my personal favorite.]

4 comments:

just mom March 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM  

WOW! I'm VERY impressed! What fun you are!

Anne March 28, 2013 at 9:06 AM  

your friends are SO awesome. I need some of those game lovers!

ps your shirt needs to be sparklier if you're going to be vanna!

mclaine March 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM  

Aren't Jon, Jen, and I supposed to be doing the same moves? Wow, we're bad. Best party ever.

my name is karen. March 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM  

Thanks!

mom- yes, it is true that i am fun.

anne- why didn't i think of wearing more sparkles??

mclaine- that pic is so great.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive