come on


Well, spring is gonna happen, whether the snow likes it or not. My tulips and daffodils and crocuses are trying to tough this out. I hope they make it! Despite the fact that March is almost over, we've still had many freezing cold days and therefore have had to be creative with outings that don't involve actually being out of doors.


Petco to the rescue!


She loved looking at the snakes and frogs and turtles and fish.


And the birds too! There were a few cats as well. And a couple people were there for a dog training class, so we watched that for a bit too.


A library story time ended with a craft, and we took it home to finish. Violet did a great job telling me which letter needed to come next and she glued them all down.


Also, we'd been meaning to finally try out Five Guys, so we finally went to the one in Canton since we out that way last weekend.


Smiles around! We asked the cashier how big the fries sizes were. A cook came over and said a medium size would be fine for all of us to share. He said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you". Well, Mike and I doubted that he could assess the fry capacity of our stomachs, so we ordered a large. I am NOT KIDDING, there was a large fry in a container and then a paper bag with 4 more large fry portions dumped in. I know I can exaggerate, but I AM DEAD SERIOUS. It was crazy.


Anyway, V was into her grilled cheese, my hot dog was excellent, and we had plenty of fries. The sad part was... I didn't even really like the fries...





We keep getting these 50% off coupons for Value World. That added with the fact that VW is the cheapest thrift store around anyway makes for some very inexpensive hauls of clothing for little Violet. Gotta get ready for spring and summer!


And Mike found himself a little something at the store too. Why yes that is a board game that comes with a VHS tape.

1 comments:

Anne April 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM  

CAJUN fries is the secret! (and normally I don't like that spice!)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive