super cool


I love this. I know I've mentioned my Portlandia love before, but this is just great. Doesn't it seem like nowadays everyone has to have a CRAZY wedding? I mean, I know I'm not one to talk, because I definitely didn't want what I considered to be a "cookie cutter wedding" where everything was super traditional. I was passionate about implementing some fun/artsy ideas into ours, but people who are like I DON'T WANT ANY ELEMENT OF IT TO BE LIKE ANYTHING ANYONE'S SEEN BEFORE EVER to the point that you forget it is even a wedding is just weird. So yeah on that note... :) enjoy!

1 comments:

c March 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM  

DANGIT, so many good wedding ideas! Where was this video last year??

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive