ready set go


Violet and I made a trip to Joann Fabrics to get some (duh) fabric. I want to attempt to sew Violet some t-shirts. I also picked up more yarn for the blanket I am knitting. It's my first one, and I had no idea that a skein of yarn would make like 6 inches in blanket length.


Violet helped pick out colors.


And of course she ran up and down the aisles... And around displays... And basically all over the place. Running and jumping are her current favorite things to do.


She wouldn't even follow me to the car.


Eventually I realized that maybe it was kinda too cold for her to carry on like that.


We got a few jumps and hops and squats in once we got home too.





And then it was back to her laps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive