mixx xxoo




It's Oh So Quiet - Bjork
Anatomy - Vanity Theft
One Summer Night - That Dog
Brand New Colony - The Postal Service
With Arms Outstretched - Rilo Kiley
Crazy For You - Adele
There Is No Greater Love - Billie Holiday
The Very Thought of You - Nancy Wilson
Your Song - Elton John
Turn Me On - Ida
All Mine - Portishead
My Lady's House - Iron and Wine
Might Be in Love - Juliana Hatfield
Eclipse (All Yours) - Metric
I Was Made for You - She & Him
Deeper Than Beauty - Sloan
Superstar - Jale
Falling For You - Weezer
I Just Called to Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
Tigerlily - La Roux
Escapade - Janet Jackson
Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
Get Some - Lykke Li


Happy Valentine's Day from my playlist to you! xo

1 comments:

demoreeann February 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM  

happy valentine's day, friend! xoxo.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive