eyes & ears

Some things I am watching/reading/listening to these days...



This movie. I just loved it. Oscarz plz.


These books. I just finished Serena... it was definitely a page-turner and crazy dark. I'm in the middle of Les Miserables. We'll see how long that one takes to finish...


This show. Mike and I are watching through the old episodes on Netflix. It's nowhere near our Breaking Bad level of obsession, but we're really liking it.



This album. I know, I know... I'll stop talking about it. But there is funny vid to go along with my repetitive accolades- T & S interviewed by Andy Samberg. There is a tiny cover-your-ears moment. Sorry.


And this song too. lolz. But yeah seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive