baking duo


Violet and I had some very important preparations to do for Mike's birthday party! Violet is an excellent batter-stirrer, by the way.


That is, when she isn't distracted by her own reflection.


"HI VI-WET"


All ready to pop into the oven!


Whoa whoa one sec... one last check by my quality assurance manager.


Perfect!


All donesies! Oh, I should mention that I used this opportunity to test out the new neon food coloring Mike got me. Electric blue cupcake time!


Later I asked Violet who would be coming to the party. Sorry, bad phone quality, but worth watching at least for the cute "HMMM LET'S SEE..." while tapping her chin. Oh, and the fact that she loves Demoree (DEM).

2 comments:

demoreeann February 16, 2013 at 3:51 PM  

hmmm .. let's see. eeee--i love the video! :) it was good seeing her (you & mike, too) at the party!

McLaine&Andrew February 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM  

this may take all of your fun away but we have an electric hand mixer that has never been used that we would be happy to loan to you long term, if you want.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive