chilly eve


It was almost time for Daddy to come home from work, so I was all "let's go outside for 10 minutes til he gets here!"



which escalated into 20...



and so on and so on (I think it ended up being about 45 minutes, but who's counting?)


Anywho, it got darker and darker outside...


but it was kinda nice to watch the sky change colors...


and we were all bundled up anyway...


so it was actually kinda nice to spend a good chunk of time together outside when I otherwise probably would've just stayed in.


#1: a snippet of "UP... DOWN... UP... DOWN"- she went around and around forever. #2: V being adorably polite.

PS: tonight is the Tegan and Sara & The Killers show! I'm excited! Can't! You! Tell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive