bits of christmas


Mike and I have been busy with allll kindsa Christmas stuff and Violet birthday stuff. More V bday pix to come, but here are some bits & pieces of things we've been up to recently. I already covered decorating the house and the lightfest, but we had to check a few more holiday events off the list. To start, here are some pix of the annual Christmas concert at New Life Church, where I work.






We also attended a Christmasy wedding at a beautiful old church in Detroit.



And we went to "Glory of Christmas", an annual production at Northridge Church where my parents attend. My mom sang in the choir in this spectacle of an event.





I always say it isn't Christmas without fireworks.

We're mailing out our awesome newsletters and making and buying and wrapping presents and more and more and then we will collapse in exhaustion and glee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive