to-do list


There are so very many crafts out there that I'd love to do. Yeah, yeah, I realize that I will never ever make it through them all unless I quit my job. Oh... and quit my other job as a parent too. Or maybe teach Violet to be my little helper? Someday...

Anywho, here are a few things on my neverending list!


Go here for a pattern for this adorable little fox lamp! So great for a little one's room.


People are so creative- this blogger made a kid's tent out of an old maxi dress. When Violet's old enough, I'd love to make her something like this. I think every kid needs a little space they can make their own little play house.


These are so so cute, right? Maybe someday Violet will want to dress up like a little birdie enough that she would appreciate the amount of work it would take for me to sew this. Tutorial here!


Not all my crafty ideas are for Violet. I got all kinds of plans for little things to make the condo pretty too, like these paper lamps made from vintage book pages.


And lastly, how amazing is this? I love this idea- I know I come home from trips with odds & ends (a few shells from Jamaica, ticket stub for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in NYC, turquoise from the Native American reservation in New Mexico), and then I don't know what to do with them. And so they end up in a box or pile somewhere. So yeah, I love this! Source here.

I tell ya, my Pinterest account is overflowin with stuff I'll never get to! Anyone out there make any fun crafts lately?

3 comments:

mclaine November 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

I totally have a dress you can use for Violet's tent!

my name is karen. November 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

awesome! I don't have one. and i'm sure it's cute because you're stylish :)

mclaine November 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM  

:) thanks!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive