thx 3


I HAVE CREATED MEEEEEAAAATTT.



Just look at all those yums!


This is the "okay can we eat already?" moment.


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Violet finished her meal with a refreshing lemon slice... or four.



And of course we had to make our families play a game with us. This year it was Pit. Lots of aggressive yelling ensued. Probably mostly from me.



Then all of us enjoyed some delicious pie my mom made.


A few ring around the rosies later, everyone was ready for a long nap. And now Christmas & Violet's birthday preparations have taken over my life. In addition to, you know, my job and parenting an almost two-year-old with her ups and (extreme) downs. Bring it on, December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive