snip snip


source

I totally forgot to mention something a couple days ago- It was my 1000th post on Karen in Color! It's weird to see how things have evolved over the years (yeah yeah, a large percentage of posts are now Violet-related, but I think I am giving the people what they want). Thank you everyone who looks at this! I know there are a decent amount of you out there lurking. Okay, onto the post...


Violet has been frequently brushing her hair out of her face for awhile now, so I figured it was time for the big step: BANGS!


It's not easy to get a toddler to sit still enough that you feel confident in giving them a decent haircut.


So I called in reinforcements. Yep, not one... not two... but SEVEN ELMOS!



Here we go!


It doesn't seem like much, but it was a big deal to me... She's had all her hair for her whole life, so it was hard to change that. *sniff sniff*


But then I saw how beautifully her hair framed her sweet little face, and I felt better.


She wanted to "TOME" it herself.


And she wouldn't let me get in the way of all those Elmos.


Hair down = cute!



Hair pulled back = cute!


And I can't be too sad because it's not like all the hair is gone, exactly.


Happy, adorable customer!

2 comments:

demoreeann November 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

super cute! i love how her ponytailed hair has that darling little curl.

Tiffany November 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM  

i LOVE the bangs on her!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive