randomz


The chill isn't stopping V & me from our outdoor adventures! (Although, eventually the snow might...)


Yellow peppers are pretty much the only vegetable she'll eat.


I had my first Le Dog! It was yum.



Tappa tappin in Mommy's tap shoes.


Last colors, as seen from a window at work.


I call this "Tuesday School". It's when she's in a Sunday School room at the church where I work when I'm there in the middle of the week.


Bumpy cake ice cream?


Yes plz. (However, after she had a bite, she wasn't interested. Ah well, more for me!)


V and I went to vote. I think these signs cancel each other out- ?


*Nerdy Agricola moment* I had 13 horses which was 13 bonus points! *nerd moment over*


Good ol' Tuesday School again! She loves having allll the toys allll to herself.


Cutie leggings are cute.


MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive