pretties


I am in love with Marina Refur's photography. It's so ethereal and romantic and lovely. Find more from her here. I am always looking for inspiration for more photo shoots, and I think this sparked a new idea that takes this in a darker direction. Perhaps the dreariness of winter will be a good backdrop.











And for those of you who were disappointed in the lack of Violet, let me bestow upon you a lil bit of sweetness:



I came home from band practice the other night, and Mike told me he & Violet had invented a new game called MAGIC CARPET RIDE. Well, I had to give it a go too. This little girl's giggles are so silly and fun.

2 comments:

just mom November 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Wow! You look so much like the girl in those photos, I had to look twice...and a few more times. :)

By the way, haha...."back practice". :)

just mom November 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM  

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Violet's laugh! :D

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive