first crafts


Something I've been meaning to mention is I am sorry for some of the recent low quality pix. We have been on the go and sometimes only have our phones or little point & shoot camera. Or a complete stranger might be taking our photo, hence the one above with our closed eyes!


Well, anyway, on with the post! We went to this arts & crafts show, and there was a little area for kids to make their own crafts.


Violet had fun helping make some autumn-themed projects. And then later she got her face painted!



I picked out a ladybug.


Then she got shy, so we had to go with a red circle instead.


Afterwards we ate at Achilles.


And drank too.


Look at the pretty collage!


And I do declare that is the best looking turkey I've ever seen.


And with all that autumny stuff happening, it was about time I baked a pumpkin pie. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive