the charade continues


Sometimes when we all get together, we can't help but express our love and friendship with a little affection. Or maybe this is part of the charades game. I can't remember.


The girls ended up winning both times we played (I think Violet as our cute mascot definitely helped), but the guys definitely won when it came to facial expressions. Here you see an excellent representation of a kangaroo. I seem to remember soon after this one of them acting out being in the other's "pouch".


splits!


octopus!


?


This is not related to the game at all- Andrew was just having a feud with Zooey all evening.


garter!


musical chairs!


?


cavity!


?
[I asked Mike if he remembered what any of these question mark ones were and he did not. If you were there and you remember, let us know!]


And this has to be my favorite one, because they all are acting it out in different ways. The answer is "six-pack" of course.

My friends are awesome! Until the next party, you're on your own for fun!

2 comments:

Meghan October 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Oh man, these two are some my favorite posts of yours!

Rachel Dull October 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

I LOLed lots looking at this pictures!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive