keep em comin


Beautiful fall days in beautiful Ann Arbor. V & I enjoyed being outside all day. First stop, the Wednesday farmer's market and shops at Kerrytown. I ended up getting a vintage orange scale at Found because, well, I felt like my home needed it, of course. It was just too pretty to resist.


Next up was lunch at Zingerman's! Some of the staff at work got together, and lunch was all paid for- woohoo.


Violet loved her grilled cheese and milk (the latter was quite shocking... Maybe because it was Calder Dairy milk?)



Then it was time to go home and mosey on inside for a nap. First the pumpkins needed a hello pat.


And then later back outside to play!








Such pretty days we're in (alternated with grey rainy chilled ones too, of course)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive