hide it under a bushel


THIS IS THE CUTEST THING YOU WILL SEE ALL DAY... if not much longer.

Okay, now that you're recovered from that, I also have some random pix of my sweetie for you. Sorry the photography is especially bad in some of these... Sometimes I just have my phone, or she's running around all crazy and I can't get an in-focus pic of her. Ah, life with a rambunctious toddler.



Walking down E. Liberty.


Nerd gaming with Daddy.


Don't judge my parenting. I do my best.


Blurry request for her new favorite "TORY".



Let me repeat: Don't judge my parenting. Fries are kind of a vegetable...?


Running all over the place... while lookin cool.


We didn't have the change to make it actually work, but just sitting on it was fun enough.


Looking down at fellow diners at the downtown Potbelly's.


Yes, she put the stickers and beads on all by herself. And, yes, she is watching TV too close to the screen again. I promise we go outside all the time and play and do non-TV things!


Okay, we're hoppity hopping out of here. See ya tomorrow!

1 comments:

demoreeann October 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

... baby bird ...

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive